Who is United Acceptance ?
United Acceptance is an Acceptance company that has been in business for over 23 years building long-term, win-win relationships with dealers and customers.
I received a welcome letter from United Acceptance. What does this mean ?
Your account has been transferred to United Acceptance. Please contact us so that we can verify your information
Why was my account transferred ?
It is not uncommon for dealers to transfer loans to bigger acceptance companies. Mainly customers with good payment history are transferred.
What’s going to change ?
Nothing will change except where you will make your payment. Once successfully transferred, payments should be made using any of the available payment options.
Does United Acceptance report to the credit bureaus ?
Yes. United Acceptance reports to Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion monthly.
• Mail a money order or check to:
United Acceptance, Inc. 2400 Lake Park Drive SE
Suite 100 Smyrna, GA 30080
• Online Bill pay through your bank
• Western Union SpeedPay check by phone* (1-888-951-9762)
• Western Union SpeedPay ATM or debit/credit card by phone* (1-888-951-9762)
• On our website via Western Union SpeedPay*
• Western Union SpeedPay pay by text*
• Western Union Quick Collect*
*processing fees apply